Response to Covid-19
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY!
These policies are created for both myself and my client's health and safety in mind. The way I am doing makeup will look different from now on, due to the close nature of my work to the eyes, nose, and mouth. I will abide by these policies while doing makeup through the end of 2020 and into the beginning of 2021. I will continue to follow guidelines and social distancing given by the CDC.gov as well as the State Board of Cosmetology regulations.
1. I maintain the right to not perform scheduled services on any clients displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms. If myself or a client is showing any symptoms before their shoot/event or the day of OR has come in contact with someone sick, they are required to be transparent and I will cancel their appointment at no extra charge. I ask for absolute HONESTY to keep us all safe.
2. I maintain the right to a SEPARATE makeup room where only the person receiving services in that time slot is allowed, along with myself, the artist. I will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment such as a mask and/or face shield.
3. I ask for 10+ minutes in between each client to clean my work areas, wash my hands, and clean + sanitize my kit.
4. All clients are required to wash + sanitize hands before and after coming to their appointment. Please do so in front of the artist or make it aware that it is what you are going to do.
5. Perhaps most important is the separate space or room to work. A large room of people is not suitable to keep ourselves safe and my workspace clean. Please let me know if there is another room in the location before arrival where I will be setting up.
6. Please keep conversation to a minimum to avoid droplets contaminating any surfaces.
7. Please do not eat or drink anything during your application or in the room where makeup is being provided.
8. Please provide your own lip color (if you're a private client) and be prepared to apply it yourself with my guidance. There is a high risk of applying lip color, and due to the nature of most lip colors disappearing throughout the day, having your own lip color for personal touch-ups is very helpful. If we are doing a shoot then I will take other measures to apply lip color within my own kit.
9. I am reserving the right to refuse any service which I feel may impact the health and safety of myself or others.
10. I am offering the option to add on a brush set to your service that will be given to you at an extra cost. Please inquire if you are interested in that option.
Thank you for your understanding! I will continue to provide the best possible service under the guidelines created.